Monday, October 10, 2011

I keep forgetting I have a blog lol

Well there is a lot that has happened since my last post lol, about 2 years worth. I have an amazing boyfriend,on January 1st we will have been together for 2 years!!! Can't say how amazing these past 2 years have been with him. We have had our hard times, but of course we make it through every time. He has given me the most wonderful son, Rylan Allan Largent. He was born on April 23, 2011. Almost an Easter baby! Little man will be 6 months old already this month. Addy turned 2 this year in August on the 12th. I love my little family, nothing could be better than being at home with them 24/7. We have also added yet another little addition to our family, we have a little pitbull puppy, his name is OB which is short for Oddball. So much has happened over the past 2 years I can't write it all down, but I have enjoyed most of it & I am thankful for all the new changes that have happened. Adding James & Rylan to my life has been a very big positive for me. By adding James & Rylan I have also gained James' family as my own. They are all wonderful people & I love them very much. I am so glad they were so accepting of me & Addy. I'm going to try & actually keep this thing updated as much as possible.

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com